When you come for your Appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Completed patient assessment and consent forms (Download PDF)
- A copy of your insurance card and driver's license
- Copies of X-rays, CTs or MRIs
- Written referral from your doctor if needed
- Workers' compensation information if your injury is work related
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.